ClinMed International Library aimed to publish the genuine scientific work by authors. We welcome submissions in the form of original, research, review, case reports, study protocols, commentaries, short communications, letters, editorials, etc for possible publication.
The terms of submission include
- The article submitted should not be published anywhere and not under consideration for publication
- The work should be original and not copied from anywhere
- All the figures included in the article must be original
- If the article is a replica or extension of the previously published work, authors are requested to provide a proper rationale for the same and must discuss the existing literature
- Approval from the pertinent body need to be included in the article if the live (or tissue) human or animal is used in the experiment
- Include the conflict of interest if any
All the submissions should preferably contain all the required information viz., cover letter, manuscript, figures and tables along with its legends.
Short cover letter describing the work and how it benefits the researchers and readers must be submitted. It should include the information on the authorship, along with the declaration that author has followed the ClinMed author guidelines. Author may also include the type of article, word count, number of tables and figures. Authors may also mention suggested reviewers list or any competing Reviewers list.
ClinMed strictly opposes any plagiarism and fabrication, image modifications, duplicate content, etc., Such manuscripts shall be rejected immediately.
The word limit for full length manuscripts such as Original Article (~5000 words), Reviews (~5000 words), Cases (~4000 words), Short Communication (~2500 words), Mini Review (~2500 words), Short Note (~1500 words), Perspective/Opinions (~1500 words), Editorials (~1500 words), Letters (~1000 words) and Clinical Images (~500 words) excluding references.
Manuscript file in the following format is preferable. DOC, DOCX , PDF, RTF (rich text format). Order of sections in the article should be followed.
- Affiliations (with complete details of corresponding author)
- Abstract (upto 300 words)
- Keywords (4 to 10)
- Abbreviations (optional)
- Manuscript body text
- Ethical Statement (for research work using human or animal studies)
- References must be numerically mentioned in the body in the sequence it follows. References may be submitted in any format. The editorial office copyedits and arranges them in format required for journal as we greatly value your time.
- Tables (Prepared with the table function) and figures (figures in JPEG , BMP , DOC, DOCX , PPT, PPTX, EPS , PDF , PNG , TIFF formats)
- Tables must be drawn or prepared in excel sheet. Provide the images of possible high resolution and best quality.
- Supplementary files (if any)
Peer Review Process
All the articles are submitted to ClinMed Journals are subjected to standard peer review process. Two independent review comments followed by editors' decision are needed to accept the article for publication.
*Authors of the rejected submission may resubmit the article with proper response to reviewer's and editor's concerns and request for the consideration to publish in CMIL journal. The editor's decision on the resubmission will be final.
- Submitted article are pre-checked or reviewed by the internal staff to ensure if the article copes with the ClinMed policies, in terms of originality and ethical requirements.
- The article is then assigned to the journal editor for evaluation as per editor guidelines.
- The editor may decide to either proceed for the review by additional experts or may accept it for publication. Majority of the ClinMed article pass through the review by at least by two independent external reviewers. The reviewers of ClinMed Journals will be provided with standard reviewer's guideline of ClinMed.
- After the evaluation, the editor may decide from one among the following recommendations
- Minor Revision
- Major revision
- If the decision is minor or major revision, the author is requested to revise the article accordingly and resubmit the article. If the editor rejects the article, the author is notified of the same along with the concerns raised.
- The entire accepted articles will be moved for publication process.
For quick submission and author convenience, we are providing the online submission system where authors can directly submit their article to any of our ClinMed journals.
Submit your manuscript with cover letter at: ClinMed Online Submission System
In case of any technical error in the above submission system, authors can also use mailing option to submit the article.
Submission through mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Acknowledgement confirming the receipt of manuscript will be sent to corresponding author email address. ClinMed International Library is committed for the standard of its published work. ClinMed assures the authors with genuine review process following all its editorial policies.
Corrections and Retraction
The galley proof of the article is sent to the author before publication for the final check and the corrections. Authors are requested to check and send the corrections to editorial office within 48 hours. The final corrected version will be published online within 2 days after the article is corrected. We consider withdrawal or retraction of the manuscript with a valid reason.